TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF LENTERATV
Before uploading any material (videos or audios) to LenteraTV, you must first agree with the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) stated below. Uploading materials to this website indicates your agreement with these terms and conditions. Uploaded materials will not be available for viewing until they have been approved by LenteraTV moderators. We reserve the right to reject any files deem not appropriate for public viewing, and any material in violations of copyrights. We also reserve the right to remove a user’s submissions and/or terminate a user’s access for uploading such materials in violation of this Term of Service at any time, without prior notice.
1. The use of this site is purely for teaching, learning and sharing information purposes and not for any commercial purpose. Business or political advertisements or solicitations are not allowed.
2. For video submission, only WMV, MPG, MPEG, AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MOOV formats are allowed. Allowed maximum video size is 300 MB.
3. Only materials of your own are allowed. Copyrighted or trademarked materials are prohibited.
4. UMT will have the right to use the uploaded materials in any form it may desire, though the content copyright is retained by the uploader.
5. Submission of obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable, or unlawful content is strictly prohibited. This includes the use sexual and abusive language or gestures of any kind (i.e., vulgarity, racism) in your materials and user profile.
6. Submission of any kind of adult materials including, but not limited to sex acts, nudity, pornography are not allowed.
7. Discussion or descriptions of illegal acts or behavior (i.e.: drug use, violence etc.) is strictly prohibited.
8. UMT has no liability for any damage due to content, including that from any virus that may be transmitted via LenteraTV.
Use your judgment for anything that differs or does not fit these rules.